- E-Science technologies in a workflow for personalized medicine using cancer screening as a case study.
- Whole-genome view of the consequences of a population bottleneck using 2926 genome sequences from Finland and United Kingdom.
- Comprehensive population-based genome sequencing provides insight into hematopoietic regulatory mechanisms.
- Effectiveness of cervical screening after age 60 years according to screening history: Nationwide cohort study in Sweden.
- Genome-Wide Meta-Analysis of Sciatica in Finnish Population.
- Variation at 2q35 (PNKD and TMBIM1) influences colorectal cancer risk and identifies a pleiotropic effect with inflammatory bowel disease.
- Mendelian randomisation analysis strongly implicates adiposity with risk of developing colorectal cancer.
- HEALTH BANK -A Workbench for Data Science Applications in Healthcare
- Exploration of known and unknown early symptoms of cervical cancer and development of a symptom spectrum – Outline of a data and text mining based approach.
- Finding Cervical Cancer Symptoms in Swedish Clinical Text using a Machine Learning Approach and NegEx.
- Creating a rule based system for text mining of Norwegian breast cancer pathology reports.